2 v 2 Double Elimination (Bracketed)
Maximum Team Size: 3 (2 players and 1 subs)
04:30 PM to 09:30 PM
Team(s) Registered: 5 (5 Checked In)
This tournament is now in progress. Only teams that are competing are listed below.
NB: Rules listed in this section are in addition to the Standard Tournament Rules.
* Version: Official Version: Latest available on Steam
* Format: 2v2 Double Elimination
* Data Set: Original
* Visibility: Public
* Ranked: No
* Allow Spectators: Yes
Host: A player from each round will be responsible for setting up the server with the correct settings.
* Game: Random Map
* Map Style: Standard
* Location: Arena
* Map Size: [Medium] 4 Player
* Difficulty: Hardest
* Resources: Standard
* Population: 200
* Game Speed: Fast
* Reveal Map: Normal
* Starting Age: Standard
* Ending Age: Standard
* Victory: Time Limit
* Time: 1,500 years (2:00 hr)
* Team Together: Yes
* All Tech: No
* Allow Cheats: No
* Lock Teams: Yes
* Lock Speed: Yes
* Record Game: Yes
A game can be paused by either team in the following circumstances:
* Server instability that cause clients to disconnect from the game.
* A player's client crashes or fails to load at the start of the game.
* If a single player is having client issues. A player may use a different computer if they continue to have client issues.
Players should not abuse the pausing feature. A match should not be paused for more than 5 minutes.
A game can not be paused more than 3 times in total. In rare circumstances a game remake may be considered.
NOTE: The player that paused the game, must give notice before resuming the game.
Teams can opt to remake a game during the first 10 minutes of the match.
After 10 minutes both teams must agree to the remake with approval by the tournament admin.
* Generally the same game settings should apply.
Game type: Real Time Strategy
Last updated: 12th December 2016.
Age of Empires II has been re-imagined in high definition with new features, trading cards, improved AI, workshop support, multiplayer, Steamworks integration and more!
Game information and rulesets on this page may differ to the actual rules that were used during the event.